Contact/Schedule an Appointment
To Schedule an Appointment:
Please print and sign the Consent Form prior to your appointment for your horse. This form will be retrieved by the practitioner (Denise) at the time of the first visit.
Please Note: NO services will be offered until form is signed & collected. There are no exceptions to this policy. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
In preparation for your horse’s treatment a
New Client Form will need to be filled out. It has important questions regarding your horse that help Denise better treat your horse.
Denise is available to service clients M-T-Th-F.
On site visits for massage or acupressure are based on time. Rates start at $95 per hour + barn call. Generally routine sessions last about 1 hour, however, if any additional time is spent on site, such as, for an evaluation, an extended session, answering additional questions, or demonstrating stretches, the fee is pro-rated at $95.00 per hour. Most first time appointments require an evaluation. All sessions include an emailed report. These notes are an in depth check list of what muscles or acupressure points are tight/reactive and to what degree they are tight/reactive. Aside from the check list, they include an image of a horse’s body that shows the areas worked on, a helpful tip and have highlights to emphasize the most reactive areas on your horse’s body.
- Owner is encouraged to attend & ask questions regarding treatment.
- Horse will need to be seen moving in hand or on a lunge line.
- Please have saddle available to check fit.
- A release must be filled out and returned before session may begin.
- Have horse ready, in its stall.
- Not turned out or being ridden.
- Additional fees will be applied for additional time spent waiting for horse to be retrieved from turn-out ($15 per 15 min) or if practitioner retrieves horse from turn-out ($25).
Notify barn staff of pending appointment.
- Routine appointments generally last 60 minutes. Any additional time spent on site, such as, for an evaluation, an extended session, answering additional questions, or demonstrating stretches, is charged a pro-rated of $95.00 per hour.
- Have a designated space ready for the treatment.
- Cross-Ties preferred. If the stall is the only option, someone will need to hold the horse, for safety reasons.
- Area should be quiet and clear of debris/ hazards.
- Keep distractions clear of treatment area.
Children and Dogs underfoot pose a danger to the therapist, the horse being treated and the child and/or dog.
- Riding should be concluded 1 hour prior to the scheduled session in order for the horse to cool down.
- After treatment horse may be ridden immediately but NOT intensely.
- Acupressure requires 24-hour after treatment before riding. It takes 24-hours for the energy to circulate through the body.
- A brief discussion regarding the horse’s health history and present situation will take place once the treatment is done. If more time is required, an over the phone appointment can be made (fees apply).
*Horses should be comfortable with step stools and fly spray before appointment.*
For Best Results:
- A quiet area with little disruption works best.
- Multiple treatments will most likely be needed.
24 Hour Cancellation Policy:
If appointment is cancelled with less than 24-hour notice the full fee will be charged.
- Routine Follow-Up Massage/ Acupressure
- Appointments start at $95 per hour, additional time on site is prorated at $95.00 per hour.
- Standard notes are included.
- Most sessions last one hour.
*Total cost will reflect time spent on site & barn call.
(see rates for details)
All Services Are Pre-Paid.
Payment is required on site or no services will be provided. The majority of our clients leave a valid credit card on file to avoid any missed appointments. We gladly accept, cash, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) or checks. There are no exceptions to this policy. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
- Invoices 30 days past due will be charged late billing fee of $25.
- An additional $25 fee will be billed for every 30 days overdue.
- Payment Accepted
- Cash, Check, or Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, and Discover).
- Invalid checks will render an additional $35 fee.