Contact/Schedule an Appointment
To Schedule an Appointment:
Please call, text or e-mail to schedule an appointment for your horse.
Please print and sign the Consent Form prior to your appointment for your horse. You may then scan it & return it via email to our office, or you may return it to the practitioner on site, at your first appointment.
Please Note: NO services will be offered until form is signed & collected. There are no exceptions to this policy. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
In preparation for your horse’s treatment a
New Client Form will need to be filled out. It has important questions regarding your horse that help Denise better treat your horse.
For your convenience, Denise Bean-Raymond is available to service clients on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays. Wednesday & Weekend appointments are not offered. Thank you for your understanding & cooperation.
- Owner is encouraged to attend & ask questions regarding treatment.
- Horse will need to be seen moving in hand or on a lunge line.
- Please have saddle available to check fit.
- A release must be filled out and returned before session may begin.
- Have horse ready, in its stall.
- Not turned out or being ridden.
- Additional fees will be applied for additional time spent waiting for your horse to be retrieved from turn-out ($15.00 per 15 minutes). Please be advised the equine practitioner will not retrieve your horse from turn-out due to liability.
Notify barn staff of pending appointment.
- Have a designated space ready for the treatment.
- Cross-Ties preferred. If the stall is the only option, someone will need to hold the horse, for safety reasons.
- Area should be quiet and clear of debris/ hazards.
- Keep distractions clear of treatment area.
Children and Dogs underfoot pose a danger to the therapist, the horse being treated and the child and/or dog.
- Riding should be concluded 1 hour prior to the scheduled session in order for the horse to cool down.
- Acupressure requires 24-hour after treatment before riding. It takes 24-hours for the energy to circulate through the body.
- A brief discussion regarding the horse’s health history and present situation will take place once the treatment is done. If more time is required, an over the phone appointment can be made (fees apply).
*Horses should be comfortable with step stools and fly spray before appointment.*
For Best Results:
- A quiet area with little disruption works best.
- Multiple treatments will most likely be needed.
24 Hour Cancellation Policy:
If appointment is cancelled with less than 24-hour notice the full fee will be charged.
Payment is due & will be collected at the time of service(s). A valid credit card is required to be placed on file with our office. If the credit card on file will not process, & another valid credit card is not offered within 3 days of the service date, Denise Bean-Raymond, D.B.A. Exclusive Equestrian Services, LLC, reserves the right to send the debt to a collection agency, pursue legal assistance & dismiss the client from any further service.
- Invoices 30 days past due will be charged late billing fee of $25.
- An additional $25 fee will be billed for every 30 days overdue.